On Monday, July 9, 2018, the Center for Development of the Pelagonija Planning Region and the Ministry of Local Self-Government of the Republic of Macedonia signed agreements for realization of new regional projects in the Pelagonija region.
CRPPR will implement 5 more new projects with a total value of 23,268,492 mkd. The projects are financed within the Balanced Regional Development Program for 2018, financed by the Ministry of Local Self-Government of the Republic of Macedonia through the Bureau for Regional Development of the Republic of Macedonia. According to the Decision for priority list of projects of the Council for development of the Pelagonija planning region, the Center for development of the Pelagonija planning region in 2018 will implement the following projects:
- Protection of the environment and the tourist potentials in the Pelagonija planning region through procurement of vehicles for collection of communal waste (Municipalities of Krushevo, Demir Hisar);
- Strengthening the capacities of the territorial firefighting units in the Pelagonija region (Municipalities of Bitola, Prilep, Resen);
- Improving the regional services by equipping the premises in an administrative building in the village of Ropotovo, Municipality of Dolneni;
- Improving the regional connection in the Pelagonija region through reconstruction of the municipal road from Pashino Ruvci to the regional road R 2339 (Municipality of Krivogashtani)
- Regulation of the Crna Reka riverbed and its tributaries along the municipalities of Mogila, Novaci, Bitola and Demir Hisar (fourth phase).